A fantastic career opportunity exists for the right applicant!
Are you a qualified Cabinet Vision operator looking for a change of scenery?!
We are a fully established, rapidly expanding, high-end cabinet maker based in Moorabbin VICTORIA, servicing an ever growing trade and retail customer base.
We are currently seeking an experienced, hard working Cabinet Vision Engineer who is thoroughly familiar with the software (Cabinet Vision Version 8 – which feeds out to two CNC router machines).
The right candidate should have a solid knowledge of not only how to operate the software, but also how to integrate Cabinet Vision with the machines. Ideally you will have a cabinet making background and have experience with Cabinet Vision SOLID Ultimate and CNC flat bed nesting processes.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in using Cabinet Vision software / CAD-based detailing is essential
- Cabinet joinery design
- Cutting list and ordering experience preferred
- Understanding and experience of basic spatial design is essential
- Self starter who can work independently
You will need to have excellent written and verbal communications skills to enable you to work one on one with your clients. You must have a positive attitude with a willingness to take on a variety of challenging tasks.
Job role responsibilities:
- Designing, drafting and processing jobs for production
- Liasing with clients and factory staff
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have outstanding organisational skills
- Have great time management skills
- Liasing with sales reps and suppliers
This career opportunity is an extremely rewarding one for the right individual.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please give us a call (03 9555 7571) to make a time to come down for a chat!
Alternatively send your resume to our Business Development Manager email@example.com and someone will be in touch!